Monday, April 4, 2011

Stumbling over greetings... I can't believe it

I just arrived from the Auburn Hills Public Library and I made a big language mistake. I’m really embarrassed about it. I’m here for more than one month and I made a ridiculous mistake. I went to the library to be part of Cup Cake Decorating class. The class would start at 7:00 pm, I arrived at 6:50. The class was full and what I told GOOD NIGHT. Idiot! This is one of the first strategy people learn: when you do say good evening and when do you say good night. I could just say “Hi”, “Hello”, “How are you?”, but NEVER good night. And when I told, I perceived, was too late…

Anyway, the important is I went there, I decorated three cupcakes and they are almost cute lol. With some practice I could be good in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment